This watermelon pie is not only creamy and refreshing but also it’s super-easy to prepare. Your kids will love this after-dinner dessert.
Ingredients: Watermelon Pie Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⅔ cups whipped topping
- 2 cups watermelon (peeled, seeded, cubed)
- 1 (9”) graham cracker crust Watermelon balls (to serve) Fresh mint (chopped, to garnish)
Directions: Watermelon Pie Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk with the fresh lime juice.
- Fold in the whipped topping followed by the cubes of watermelon.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours before slicing.
- Serve with watermelon balls and garnish with mint.