This S’mores Pie is definitely a recipe for success!
Ingredients: S’mores Pie Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (13 ounce) jar chocolate and hazelnut spread
- 1 (9”) graham cracker crust
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the whipping cream until thickened.
- Add the chocolate and hazelnut spread and beat until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the crust, cover and transfer to the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, top with mini marshmallows while pressing them gently into the pie filling.
- Using a kitchen torch, lightly brown the marshmallows for between 30-45 seconds.