If you like peanut butter, you will love this creamy, no-bake Peanut Butter Silk Pie. It’s the perfect afternoon tea or mid-morning coffee treat.
Serving Sizes: 8
Total Prep Time: 1hour 30mins
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 (9”) graham cracker crust Salted peanuts (chopped, to garnish)
- In a bowl, beat the smooth peanut butter with the cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until silky smooth.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping and pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Garnish with peanuts, chill and serve.