Created in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina this mouth-watering pie packed full of fruit, and decorated with whipped topping, coconut, maraschino cherries, and pecans may not be worth a million but it sure does taste like it is!
Serving Sizes: 6-8
Total Prep Time: 1hour 20mins
Ingredients: Millionaire Pie
- 1 (¼ ounce) pack gelatin
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 cup maraschino cherries (chopped)
- ½ cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1¼ cups whipped topping
- 1 (9”) graham cracker crust
- Shredded coconut (to garnish)
- Maraschino cherries (to garnish)
- Pecans (chopped, to garnish)
Directions: Millionaire Pie
- In a metal bowl, combine the gelatin with the milk and set to one side.
- In a second bowl, stir the milk with the pineapple, coconut, cherries, pecans cherry juice and lemon juice to entirely combine.
- Fold in the whipped topping until entirely incorporated.
- Place the bowl containing the gelatin in a larger-size, hot water fill bowl.
- Carefully stir the gelatin mixture to avoid any getting into the mixture.
- As soon as the gelatin melted, and the mixture is silky smooth, pour it into the ingredients in the large-size bowl and stir well until incorporated.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl into the cracker crust and place in the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and garnish with whipped topping, shredded coconut, maraschino cherries, and chopped pecans.