Your kids will love tucking into this fluffy mallow pie. It’s the perfect after-school snack or treat.
Serving Sizes: 8
Total Prep Time: 8hours 20mins
Ingredients: Marshmallow Pie
Read: macadamia key lime
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 18 graham crackers (crushed)
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate (grated)
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
Directions: Marshmallow Pie
Read: huckleberry pie recipe
- In a pan set over low heat, combine the marshmallows with the milk and continually stir until the marshmallows, entirely melt. Set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, using an electric mixer beat the whipping cream until soft peaks begin to form. Gently fold into the marshmallow-milk mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cracker crumbs with the grated semi-sweet chocolate and melted butter.
- Firmly press half of the mixture into a 9” pie pan.
- Spread the marshmallow mixture over the mixture and top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Transfer to the fridge overnight.
- Serve and enjoy.