Key Lime Pie is an all-American dessert favorite, and it’s perfect for any special occasion or celebration.
Serving Sizes: 8
Total Prep Time: 4hours 55mins
Ingredients: Macadamia Key Lime Pie
Read : huckleberry pie recipe
- 1 cup shortbread cookies (crushed)
- ½ cup macadamia nuts (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter (melted)
Filling: Macadamia Key Lime Pie
Read: loganberry pie recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Key lime juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
Directions: Macadamia Key Lime Pie
- In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs with the chopped macadamia nuts along with the sugar, and stir in the melted butter.
- Press the mixture firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of greased 9” pie plate. Transfer to the fridge for half an hour.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until silky smooth.
- Beat in the milk along with the Key lime juice until entirely blend.
- Transfer the mixture into the crust and transfer to the refrigerator, covered, for a minimum of 4 hours.
- In a small-size bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks begin to form, and spoon the mixture over the top of the pie.
- Garnish with chopped macadamia nuts.
- Serve and enjoy.