Don’t wait until the festive season to enjoy this creamy eggnog pie , it’s a real winner!
Serving Sizes: 8
Total Prep Time: 30mins
Ingredients: Holiday Eggnog Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp butter (softened)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup store-bought eggnog
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ cups whipped topping
- 1 (9”) graham cracker crust
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
Directions: Holiday Eggnog Pie Recipe
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the butter and powdered sugar until silky smooth.
- Beat in the eggnog followed by the sour cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the whipped topping and spread into crust.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cover and place in the freezer until firm, for 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes, before slicing.