Crock-Pot Lobster Bisque
Ingredients: lobster bisque
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 (32 ounce) carton low-sodium chicken broth (or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 lobster tails
- 1 pint heavy cream
Directions: lobster bisque
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add shallot and garlic mixture to slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, Old Bay seasoning, dill, parsley, pepper, and paprika to slow cooker.
- Using a sharp knife cut off the fan part of the end of the lobsters and add those to slow cooker, reserving the lobster tails for later.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low setting for 6 hours or high setting for 3 hours.
- Remove the lobster tail ends from cooker and discard.
- Using an immersion blender puree the soup mixture to your desired chunkiness. Can also use a regular blender, working in batches.
- Add lobster tails to the soup, cover, and cook about an hour on low or until the shells turn red and the lobster meat is cooked.
- Remove lobster tails from the soup and let cool slightly. Cut each lobster tail in half long-ways and remove the lobster flesh from the shells. Discard shells and roughly chop lobster meat and add back into the soup.
- Add the cream and stir.
Nutritional information (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Total Fat: 27 g
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Total Carbs: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 22 g
error: Content is protected !!
This watermelon pie is not only creamy and refreshing but also it’s super-easy to prepare. Your kids will love this after-dinner dessert.
Ingredients: Watermelon Pie...
Simply mix and pour your way to a chocolatey and deliciously fluffy keto lava cake.
This easy molten chocolate lava cake will satisfy your indulgent...
Learn exactly how i improved meatball soup in 2 days. This hearty soup is perfect on a cold winter day....
The DASH diet is one of the most researched and well-respected diets available today. It is not a fad diet or a quick weight-loss scheme, but instead a guide to a healthier way of eating and living.
Eleanor Roosevelt filled the First Lady role longer than another woman. In 1933 she submitted a variation of this Pecan Pie recipe to the...
Some would argue that the very best berries grown in the Ozarks, so what better way to showcase this berry-growing region is there other...