Crock-Pot Lobster Bisque
Ingredients: lobster bisque
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 (32 ounce) carton low-sodium chicken broth (or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 lobster tails
- 1 pint heavy cream
Directions: lobster bisque
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add shallot and garlic mixture to slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, Old Bay seasoning, dill, parsley, pepper, and paprika to slow cooker.
- Using a sharp knife cut off the fan part of the end of the lobsters and add those to slow cooker, reserving the lobster tails for later.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low setting for 6 hours or high setting for 3 hours.
- Remove the lobster tail ends from cooker and discard.
- Using an immersion blender puree the soup mixture to your desired chunkiness. Can also use a regular blender, working in batches.
- Add lobster tails to the soup, cover, and cook about an hour on low or until the shells turn red and the lobster meat is cooked.
- Remove lobster tails from the soup and let cool slightly. Cut each lobster tail in half long-ways and remove the lobster flesh from the shells. Discard shells and roughly chop lobster meat and add back into the soup.
- Add the cream and stir.
Nutritional information (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Total Fat: 27 g
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Total Carbs: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 22 g
error: Content is protected !!
These 40 all-year round great American pie recipes will delight your family and friends. You don’t have to take to the road though, to...
Huckleberry pie recipe Celebrate July 4th with this berry Buttermilk Pie. It’s perfect for sharing with your neighbors and friends.
Serving Sizes: 8
Total Prep Time:...
This quintessential American pie is perfect for enjoying whenever you are looking for a celebration dessert. It's perfect for Independence
Day, Memorial Day or Superbowl...
Below are the daily nutrient guidelines set by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood.
I. Keto Caesar Salad
300 g chicken breasts
90 g bacon
200 g Romaine lettuce
50 g grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
Let your slow cooker do the work with this keto breakfast casserole full of pork and veggies!
Casseroles are the perfect brunch option for a...