These 40 all-year round great American pie recipes will delight your family and friends. You don’t have to take to the road though, to sample the best of America’s pies. 11 Methods Of Bourbon Pecan Pie Recipe Domination ? Sweet treats are loved and appreciated by southerners all over the States, and this boozy pie is no exception.
Ingredients: Bourbon Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1 (9”) unbaked prepared pie crust
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup cane syrup
- 3 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp bourbon
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves
Directions:Bourbon Pecan Pie Recipe
- Line a 9″ pie plate with the pastry crust and transfer to the fridge to chill for half an hour.
- Preheat the main oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line the dough with foil and fill with baking beans.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the beans and the foil and turn the temperature down to 325 degrees F.
- In the meantime, while the pie crust is baking, in a pan, melt the butter.
- Whisk in the flour followed by the brown sugar and finally the cane syrup.
- Bring to simmer and remove from the heat immediately and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Beat in the eggs along with the salt and bourbon.
- Fold in the pecans and pour the filling into the pie crust.
- Bake the pie in the oven until the filling is mostly set but jiggles a little in the middle, for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire baking rack before serving.