These 40 all-year round great American pie recipes will delight your family and friends. You don’t have to take to the road though, to sample the best of America’s pies. Blueberry Ice Cream Pie Recipe : This no-bake pie is perfect for parties and comes together in less than an hour.
Ingredients: Blueberry Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package shortbread cookies
- ⅓ cup butter (melted)
- ½ cup blueberry preserves
- Blueberry ice cream
- Whipped cream Fresh blueberries
Directions: Blueberry Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- First, prepare the crust. In a food processor, process the cookies until finely ground.
- In a bowl, stir the crumbs with the melted butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a
- lightly greased 10” pie plate. Transfer to the freezer for half an hour, to set.
- For the filling. Spread ¼ cup of blueberry preserves on the bottom of the crust and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread about half of the blueberry ice cream over the jam and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the layers, once with a ¼ cup of blueberry preserves and remaining blueberry ice cream. Freeze as directed in Step 5, after each layer.
- For the topping: Garnish with whipped cream, and scatter with fresh berries.